All listings for this product
Save on Other
- AU $13.50Trending at AU $18.85
- AU $33.73Trending at AU $35.08
- AU $6.01Trending at AU $7.14
- AU $15.33Trending at AU $20.52
About this product
- DescriptionStorytelling can lead to successful therapeutic treatment with children confronting situations such as abuse or grief who may t be able to express their emotions directly. In this collection, the authors provide dozens of multicultural, modern stories that can help children and preteens gain mastery over their environment by controlling a story's ending by talking about, writing about, or drawing their own endings. Mental health practitioners treating children and adolescents will benefit from the cookbook format providing quick access to activities and instructions.
- Author BiographyJohanna Slivinske, MSW, is Adjunct Instructor in the Department of Social Work at Youngstown State University. Lee Slivinske, PhD, MSSA, is Professor in the Department of Social Work at Youngstown State University. In addition to teaching, both authors also have extensive experience in working with the elderly, children, and individuals with disabilities.
- Author(s)Johanna Slivinske,Lee R. Slivinske
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/05/2011
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight852 g
- Width217 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.