Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
About this product
- DescriptionHe's handsome, hot, hunted and hurt...a plea for help from this detective is one her heart can't refuse. Keri Merritt desperately needs her long-overdue vacation, preferably as far as she can get from anyone with a badge. It's t that she doesn't respect those modern knights, but between her job as a trauma nurse and her overprotective law enforcement family, she's overrun. When she finds something in the back of her truck she definitely didn't pack, all hope of a peaceful break from reality burns away in the heat of a dark, fevered gaze. Behind those chocolate eyes lies everything she wants to avoid. Nick Lamanto is in trouble. He's tracked the mastermind of a gunrunning operation from Florida to Tennessee, only to wind up with an attempted murder warrant hanging over his head, a bullet in his arm and one he can trust. Except the sheriff's petite, strong-willed daughter, whose jittery finger is on the trigger of the .45 pointed between his eyes. Lucky for Nick, Keri's healing instinct kicks in. And so does a powerful attraction sharper than the needle with which she stitches him. As the threads of his investigation connect with unanswered questions about Keri's past, keeping her safe matters more to him than his next breath. Even if it's his last... Warning: If you have a weakness for dark-haired, dark-eyed law enforcement officers with strong protective instincts, prepare to lose your heart.
- Author BiographyBecky Barker is an award-winning romance author whose novels have been translated into more than a dozen languages, published in electronic format, and re-issued in trade paperback as well as large print library editions. Her personal hero is a former Marine who helped her create three wonderful children. Besides spending time with her family, Becky enjoys music, gardening, fishing and reading. She loves to hear from readers and can be reached through her website at www.BeckyBarker.com.
- Author(s)Becky Barker
- PublisherSamhain Publishing Ltd
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationStow
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSamhain Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.