All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.98
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- Description'Straggler' was developed following a school bus return trip to retrieve an elementary student who missed the first bus. This book is written and illustrated in a modern Blog-Style approach. The author has written three previous books discussing modern day mental health, specifically his own bipolar disorder challenges.
- Author BiographySixty-eight year old grandfather, writing from personal experience, recalling experiences in his past. This Vietnam-Era veteran (4 branches of service, two boot camps) is now retired from the Postal Service and from the military. He is a father of five daughters and grandfather to three boys and two girls.
- Author(s)James Stordahl
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.