Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.88Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionLiving on earth w are individuals from hell. These individuals came from earth and other dimensions. All dimensions had their own planet earth but only one earth had a hell that was ruled by the Devil. God was tired of having to deal with the Devil and all his evil people so he removed all the good people to other places and left the earth and all its dimensions a vacant desolate wasteland. The Devil saw an opportunity here so he spewed all the individuals out of Hell to the surface and went on vacation. A lot of hell's spew had learned their lesson but a lot had t. This vel is about the ones that did and the ones that didn't. The individuals that had learned their lessons were doing fine until Boss Lady, who works for Michael the Archangel, showed up and offered three couples a job. They were to find some good people that had been left behind. They found more evil people that wanted to cut off their heads than they did good people.
- Author BiographyBiography Robert Thompson He was born and raised in Indian River County Florida. He is a military retiree and proud to have served. During the Korea Conflict he spent time in Korea aboard the U.S.S. Calvert (APA-32) and during the Vietnam Conflict he did two tours of duty in Vietnam with the Navy Seabees, U.S. Naval Construction Battalion Forty (MCB-40). Other duty stations were the U.S.S. Casa Grande (LSD-13), U.S.S. Willard Keith (DD-775), U.S.S. Tidewater (AD-32), U. S. Naval Training Center, Orlando, Florida, U.S Naval Air Station, Sanford, Florida and U.S. Naval Station, Key West, Florida. These stations are not in the order in which I served. After retiring from the military he was a truck driver, a nuclear plant security officer in Saint Lucie County for fifteen years and did odd jobs while touring the United States. He now lives in Bristol Connecticut. While in the U.S. Navy he was lucky enough to have visited Japan, Okinawa, Spain, Greece, Philippines, Korea, Vietnam, Mexico, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Italy, Ethiopia, Puerto Rico, Hong Kong, France, Red Sea, Nassau and many other places. He has fond memories from each and every country and place. He has published three novels, Riding the Florida Time Line, Riders of the Spew and Stragglers of the Spew.
- Author(s)Robert Thompson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.