All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
About this product
- DescriptionHere meditation is transformed by Western efficiency. A new Feedback Method harnesses attention, solving the problem of wandering minds. With it you easily hold attention, and attention leads straight to awareness. Increasingly, your eyes open to beauty, your senses open to pleasure, your mind to truth and your heart to love. Straight Line Meditation offers complete self-guidance with self-tests to measure awareness; instructions on finding guidance in pain; trouble-shooting and motivation chapters, instructions on breaking through, and true story inspiration. Master Deac Cataldo, the sixth and only living Master in his Chinese martial arts lineage, contributes his tradition's wisdom passed down through centuries by word of mouth - wisdom w available to readers. Straight Line Meditation is the shortest distance between where you are w and where you want to be. Its method is a power tool that sharpens with use and cuts through everything: a straight line to enlightenment.
- Author BiographyAs a National Science Foundation Trainee, Carol McMahon earned a Doctorate in the psychology of Human Learning from Penn State University. Research grants followed and Carol published widely in distinguished journals including Medical Hypotheses, Psychological Medicine and the American Journal of Psychology. Her book WHERE MEDICINE FAILS (paperback 2009), a classic in philosophy of medicine, is a driving force in the holistic health movement. Discovery of the feedback method of meditation redirected Carol's life to teaching, testing and refining the method. This culminated in: STRAIGHT LINE MEDITATION: HOW TO RESTORE AWARENESS AND WHY YOU NEED TO by Carol E. McMahon, Ph.D. with martial arts Master Deac Cataldo. Carol is married, has a daughter, and holds eighth degree black belt Mastery in Karate.
- Author(s)Carol E McMahon Ph D
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication18/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.