About this product
- DescriptionKEEP YOUR HEAD ABOVE WATER Mississippi charmer Abner Mason is a professional gambler and a regular on the Delta Jack, a luxurious riverboat. But luck hasn t exactly been going Mason s way. After a disastrous loss at the tables, he owes an impossible debt to the most powerful man on the ship: mysterious, ruthless Cam Greeley. And Greeley s willing to do whatever it takes to get his fortune back even threaten Mason s life. Now Mason has a single night to raise all the funds to pay off his debt by completing whatever omius jobs Greeley has waiting for him. He just has to make it through alive...
- Author BiographyRalph Compton stood six foot eight without his boots. He worked as a musician, a radio announcer, a songwriter, and a newspaper columnist. His first novel, The Goodnight Trail, was a finalist for the Western Writers of America Medicine Pipe Bearer Award for best debut novel. He was also the author of the Sundown Rider series and the Border Empire series.
- Author(s)Marcus Galloway
- PublisherWheeler Publishing
- Date of Publication09/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleRalph Compton Novels (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWheeler Publishing
- Weight318 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.46Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $55.57Trending at AU $56.93
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.75
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.38
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $12.65Trending at AU $12.99
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.