All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.17
About this product
- DescriptionTranslated into English from one of Europe's oldest languages, this compilation of short stories from 14 contemporary Basque writers offers unique insights into Basque society and literature, exploring the urban and rural; history and modernity; and love, art, society, and the spiritual world. Featured authors include Bernardo Atxaga, Lourdes Onederra, and Iban Zaldua, among others.
- Author BiographyMari Jose Olaziregi holds a PhD in Basque literature and is a lecturer at the University of the Basque Country. Since 2003, she has been the editor of the Basque Literature in Translation Series at the Center for Basque Studies.
- Author(s)Mari Jose Olaziregi
- PublisherParthian Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCardigan
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintParthian Books
- Weight249 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.