All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.74
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
About this product
- DescriptionWomen of Tepoztlan were among the first New Spain labor forces to have their continuum of paid and unpaid work processes globally feminized. Focusing on the transformational 1990 to 2000 period, this book moves across time, space, and organizational changes to make explicit multitasking women's experiences of turning to their advantage development policies and practices systematically loaded against them from the outside in and the inside out.
- Author BiographySidney Perutz is a research associate professor at Southern Methodist University and Lecturer at the Dallas Museum of Fine Arts.
- Author(s)Sidney Perutz
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication25/07/2008
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight562 g
- Width161 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.