All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJesse Stone is an ex LA cop who has taken the job of police chief in Paradise, Massachusetts. His drinking and his damaged relationship with his wife, define him as much as his supreme skill at policing his patch. When Crow, an Apache hitman, turns up in Jesse Stone's office, he is intrigued and very much on his guard. Ten years before, Crow was part of a gang that had taken a woman in the town hostage when a bank raid went wrong. The hostages were released unharmed, thanks to Crow's moral view that you didn't kill women, but he also got away with eugh money t to have to work again. So why is Crow back in town? Why has he come to see Jesse? And why has he taken a job of kidnapping a young girl and her mother? All questions to which Jesse has to find answers as things start to go badly wrong in Paradise.
- Author BiographyRobert B. Parker was the author of seventy books, including the legendary Spenser detective series, the Jesse Stone novels, the acclaimed Virgil Cole / Everett Hitch westerns, and the Sunny Randall novels. Winner of the Mystery Writers of America Grand Master Award and long considered the undisputed dean of American crime fiction, he died in January 2010.
- Author(s)Robert B. Parker
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication05/02/2009
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Weight212 g
- Width134 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.04
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.06Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.78Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $31.10Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $12.35Trending at AU $13.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.