All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.37
About this product
- DescriptionAn unconscious girl found on a clump of floating kelp radically complicates Bernardo's life. By all accounts, Ondas is supposed to be uninhabited. Why is the League government hiding the existence of the seafarers? In his quest for answers, the young biologist becomes entangled in a broader conflict that is about to take a recently colonized world to war. Bernardo is swept into a secret world of rebellion and espionage, and uncovers a gecidal policy by his government directed against the child's aboriginal culture. On this water world fraught with ubiquitous storms, Bernardo, a few of his colleagues, two enslaved technicians, and an enigmatic mystic fight for the girl's survival and that of her people, discovering a long-forgotten truth that will shake the foundations of worlds.
- Author BiographyJoe lives in a small town in Pennsylvania with his wife, Laurie, and son, Paul. As a geographer he teaches as adjunct faculty, and he also co-owns a small, independent used book store and gift shop. Joe has traveled extensively in the U.S. and abroad, and has lived in Italy, Canada and Argentina. He is an avid hiker and nature lover, enjoys the practice of martial arts, and occasionally loves to get his hands dirty behind a potter's wheel, in a woodshop, or some other interesting manual endeavor.
- Author(s)MR Joe Occhipinti
- Date of Publication27/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.