Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.71
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.18
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.10
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.35
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.81
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.63
About this product
- DescriptionNeed a good laugh? Strangeville is a different kind of story that draws the reader in and keeps them wondering what will happen next. The story is a dark comedy about a suicidal young man named John Campbell who, after a failed suicide attempt, heads to Virginia to visit an aunt he hasn't seen in ten years. But his rental car runs out of gas deep in the mountains. When he decides to walk in the middle of the night, he winds up in a town that is isolated from the rest of the world-Strangeville. Unable to leave, he meets an assortment of loveable oddball characters-the beautiful Delilah, Klemm Johnson, Clarissa Puddworthy, Biff Flannigan, Jeboriah Varmint, Cleetus McChoparooski, and others. So if you want a different kind of reading experience, and you're tired of the same old cookie-cutter writing, check out Strangeville . Readers love it!
- Author BiographyKenneth Tingle is the author of The Girl in the Italian Bakery, a memoir that has been read all across the world and spent a week in the Kindle Top 100. Ken is a former U.S. Marine and has spent the last seventeen years as a registered nurse. He enjoys spending time with wife, Kathy, son, Ken Jr., and daughter, Nicole.
- Author(s)Kenneth Tingle
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byCandace Sinclair
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.