All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are tons of books on how to do strategy execution better, but they all operate from the premise that their one-size-fits-all solution works for what ails all companies. But each company's context and problems are unique. You need analytics to diagse where improvements really need to be made, but existing approaches don't give you the full picture. Senior Research Scientist at the Center for Effective Organizations, Alec Levenson provides a road map for doing diagstics that will lead to actionable insights and solutions. Levenson's model, combines the enterprise (or organization-level) approach to analytics and the human capital (or job-level) approach. This solves two parallel problems in organizations today: senior leaders pay too little attention to the practical challenges of implementing the business strategy and setting goals for achieving it, and front line managers and HR too often focus on narrow improvements to jobs and processes that appear to be useful yet have little strategic value. The book provides an in-depth critique of common measurement approaches and, through case studies and real-world examples, shows how to apply the model to increasing customer retention, spurring invation, developing go-to-market strategies, making budgeting and investment decisions, and more.
- Author(s)Alec R. Levenson
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight780 g
- Width56 mm
- Height85 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.