All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionInsightful manual by ted grandmaster offers detailed insights into the real significance of the opening. 30 games are analyzed between such masters as Petrosian and Korchi, Karpov and Kasparov, Gligoric and Kaplan, and more, showing how strategic themes of the opening are carried through all applicable phases of the game. Intermediate-level.
- Author(s)Edmar Mednis
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication29/10/1999
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleDover Chess
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Notell.
- Weight272 g
- Width136 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.