All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionStrategic Ecomic Decision-Making: Using Bayesian Belief Networks to Solve Complex Problems is a quick primer on the topic that introduces readers to the basic complexities and nuances associated with learning Bayes' theory and inverse probability for the first time. This brief is meant for n-statisticians who are unfamiliar with Bayes' theorem, walking them through the theoretical phases of set and sample set selection, the axioms of probability, probability theory as it pertains to Bayes' theorem, and posterior probabilities. All of these concepts are explained as they appear in the methodology of fitting a Bayes' model, and upon completion of the text readers will be able to mathematically determine posterior probabilities of multiple independent des across any system available for study. Very little has been published in the area of discrete Bayes' theory, and this brief will appeal to n-statisticians conducting research in the fields of engineering, computing, life sciences, and social sciences.
- Author(s)Jeff Grover
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 22 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight207 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.