All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionStrategic Environmental Assessment in Australasia provides an authoritative, up-to-date report on the state of strategic environmental assessment (SEA) in Australia and New Zealand, at a time of gathering momentum for recognition of SEA as a necessary and legitimate part of natural resources management. SEA is the application of environmental assessment to policies, plans and programs. It seeks to address, as early as possible, and on a par with social and ecomic impacts, what environmental impacts may occur, and what measures should be taken to avoid or ameliorate these impacts. In Australia and New Zealand, SEA remains the poor relation to project related environmental impact assessment (EIA) with the result that project related EIA still commonly takes place in a vacuum of strategic and cumulative environmental assessment.
- Author(s)Dr. Simon Marsden,Stephen Dovers
- PublisherFederation Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationAnnandale, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFederation Press
- Content Noteillustrations, maps
- Weight294 g
- Edited byDr. Simon Marsden,Stephen Dovers
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.