All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's aggressive marketplace, listed companies can longer rely on their numbers to do the talking. If companies can't communicate their achievements and strategy, mounting research evidence suggests, they will be overlooked, their cost of capital will increase and stock price will suffer. In Strategic Financial and Investor Communication: the stock price story Ian Westbrook, principal of Australia's leading independent financial communications firm, argues just this: stock price is more a story than a number. Moreover, the book will teach you how to tell your own story by guiding you through the fast-paced world of financial corporate communication with a professional's pragmatism as well as academic rigour. Whether you're a student or a professional of PR, investor relations or corporate communications, this much-needed guide will teach you how to tell a compelling story about your company that the stockbroker, fund manager and corporate media cant igre.
- Author BiographyIan Westbrook is Principal of Westbrook Financial Communications, Australia, and a part-time lecturer at the University of Sydney, having established the Financial and Investor Communication unit of study for postgraduate students in the Department of Media and Communications.
- Author(s)Ian Westbrook
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/04/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables, 17 black & white halftones
- Weight657 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.