All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionA first time proposal writer? An experienced pro? Anyone can benefit from these tips and supportive, encouraging tone. Strategic Grantseeking for Community-Based Organizations: Using Your Whole Brain, Whole Heart and Real Soul will give you a fresh look at the key elements that help win grant funds. Its approach is simple and founded on three guiding principles: Honesty, Clarity, and Relationships. It is a whole-brain, whole-heart, real-soul process that invigorates organizations, staff and proposals. This book is based on an approach the author has used in over 40 years of experience and workshops that successfully trained over 1,000 small community groups. It tackles the challenges of creating and selling the ideas that lead to winning proposals. Although it was written for health care groups, it has been used successfully for projects in education and environmental protection. It demystifies the competition for funds and provides a simple roadmap for anyone, in any field, to follow. It also provides readers with information about how to access all of the workshop leader's planning materials, binders, PPT slides and articles - all at cost.
- Author(s)Glenna M Crooks Phd
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.