All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe management of organisational information assets and the development of information policies have received much attention in recent times with organisations challenging themselves to think about 'information' and 'kwledge' as key organisational assets that require careful management. This book provides a practical guide to addressing the many aspects associated with successful implementation of an information management initiative. The book considers how to develop strategic awareness, how to formulate information strategies and policies and includes a very practical guide upon how to conduct an information audit. Readers will become equipped to develop their careers in the rapidly growing area of managing organisational information assets.
- Author BiographyJela Webb is a Senior Lecturer at the University of Brighton; her specialty is Information and Knowledge Management. She first became interested in this discipline, in the 1990's while researching her MBA examining teamwork in organizations. She subsequently formed her own management consultancy offering strategic advisory services in this emerging field and has consulted with organizations in a variety of sectors both in the UK and abroad. She was one of the first people in Europe to be awarded an MSc in Information and Knowledge Management, completing her studies in 2002. In addition to writing articles and reports on IKM and related topics for various publications she is the author of 'Strategic Information Management' published by Chandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd in 2008. She has presented at conferences and facilitated discussions forums on the implementation of IKM programs. She has also been involved in research programs focusing on skills development for the 'new economy'.
- Author(s)Jela Webb
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight380 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.