All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.00
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $116.22
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
About this product
- DescriptionStrategic International Marketing collates the most recent ideas, trends and original research in the theory and practice of global marketing strategy and tactics. Straightforward language and illustrative case studies feature throughout this text from the leading thinkers in the international marketing field.
- Author BiographyTC MELEWAR is Professor of Marketing and Strategy and Head of Marketing at Brunel Business School, Brunel University, UK. He has previous experience at Warwick Business School, UK, MARA Institute of Technology in Malaysia, Loughborough University, UK,and De Montfort University, UK. TC teaches Marketing Management, Marketing Communications and International Marketing on a range of undergraduate, MBA, and executive courses. He is a Visiting Professor at Groupe ECS Grenoble, France, and Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany, and is also Editor of the Journal of Brand Management. SURAKSHA GUPTA Holds a Bachelor of Commerce from Delhi University and an MBA from the Institute of Management Technology in Ghaziabad, India. She currently teaches at Brunel University, UK, and has over 15 years of industry experience, latterly as Director of Systems Research Pvt Ltd in India.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/12/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight655 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited bySuraksha Gupta,T. C. Melewar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.