All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStrategic Management, 3e by Frank T. Rothaermel continues to synthesize and integrate theory, empirical research, and practical applications with current, real-world examples. This approach t only offers students a learning experience that uniquely combines rigor and relevance, but it also prepares them for the types of challenges they will face as managers in the globalized and turbulent business environment of the 21st century. Examples profile the products and services of companies that students are familiar with such as Facebook, Google, Starbucks, Apple and Uber. In its characteristic single, strong voice, Strategic Management provides students with the foundation they need to understand how companies gain and sustain competitive advantage, as well as how to become managers capable of making well-reasoned strategic decisions. OneBook...OneVoice...OneVision.
- Author BiographyFrank T. Rothaermel (Ph.D., University of Washington) is a professor of Strategic Management and in the Scheller College of Business at the Georgia Institute of Technology. BusinessWeek names Frank one of Georgia Tech's Prominent Faculty in their national survey of business schools. The Kauffman Foundation Views Frank as one of the world's 75 thought leaders in entrepreneurship and innovation. Frank is an Alfred P. Sloan Industry Studies Fellow, and also holds a National Science Foundation (NSF) CAREER award, which is a Foundation-wide activity that offers the National Science Foundation's most prestigious awards in support of...those teacher-scholars who most effectively integrate research and education...(NSF CAREER Award description). Frank has a wide range of teaching experience, including at the Georgia Institute of Technology, Georgetown University, Politenico di Milano, St. Gallen University (Switzerland), and the University of Washington. He received numerous teaching awards for excellence in the classroom. Frank's research interests lie in the areas of strategy, innovation, and entrepreneurship. To inform his research he has conducted extensive field work and executive training with leader corporations like Amgen, Daimler, Eli Lilly, GE Energy, GE Healthcare, Hyundai Heavy Industries (South Korea), Kimberly-Clark, Microsoft, McKesson, NCR, amount others. Frank regularly translates his research findings for wider audiences in articles in Forbes, MIT Sloan Management Review, Wall Street Journal, and elsewhere.
- Author(s)Frank T. Rothaermel
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication15/01/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight850 g
- Width201 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.