All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.59Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionLeadership, adaptability, value creation. These are the skills necessary for tomorrow's managers. Allen Amason approaches the topic of strategic management with these traits in mind. Rather than simply teaching theory and research, he seeks to communicate to them the fundamental keys to how strategy works. This book is designed to help students think critically and understand fully how to strategically manage their future firms. In so doing, it will enable them to adapt and learn, even as their circumstances change; to apply sound logic and reasoning, even in new and unfamiliar settings. By conveying enduring and fundamental principles of ecomic and human behavior rather than simply reporting on the latest invations, this book succeeds in preparing students to excel in the business environment over time, regardless of how it evolves.
- Author BiographyAllen C. Amason is Department Head and Associate Professor in the Department of Management at The University of Georgia.
- Author(s)Allen C. Amason
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/12/2010
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 colour tables, 24 colour line drawings
- Weight588 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.