All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionTo become a successful political communicator (and a savvy political consumer), it is essential to kw the elements of social influence, what works, and why. Strategic Political Communication provides an introduction to persuasion, social influence, and propaganda tactics, focusing on political communication. This rich, well-documented work looks at the power of language, the importance of targeting a specific audience, and the significance of interpersonal relationships, among other key issues. It further examines propaganda in order to understand how communicators can best exercise influence in contemporary society.
- Author BiographyKaren Johnson-Cartee is professor of advertising, public relations, and communication studies at the University of Alabama. Gary A. Copeland is professor of telecommunication, film, and communication studies at the University of Alabama.
- Author(s)Gary A. Copeland,Karen S. Johnson-Cartee
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication14/10/2003
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series TitleCommunication, Media and Politics
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width147 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.