All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPublic relations is operating in an increasingly challenging and complex environment. Pressures from outside the organization include new accountabilities, empowered stakeholders, increased public cynicism and a new communication landscape. Internally, there are increasing demands to demonstrate a return on investment, alongside a requirement to coach and counsel senior managers exposed to these environmental pressures. This context requires public relations professionals to be able to clearly articulate and demonstrate their own contribution to organizational effectiveness. This textbook provides aspiring public relations professionals with a framework to do this, as well as a checklist of essential capabilities which they must acquire and exhibit if they are to operate at the highest levels of any organization. This short textbook is suitable for aspiring practitioners, MBA and other Masters qualifications in public relations - especially for those students who wish to pursue a successful career as a professional PR specialist able to operate strategically at the top of successful organizations.
- Author BiographyAnne Gregory is Professor of Public Relations and Director of the Centre for Public Relations Studies, at Leeds Metropolitan University, UK, and Chair of the Global Alliance. Paul Willis is Director of the Centre for Public Relations Studies at the Leeds Metropolitan University, UK.
- Author(s)Anne Gregory,Paul Willis
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, 17 black & white line drawings
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.82Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.