All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a systematic introduction to marketing issues for sport management students as well as practising sport administrators. Integrating the unique characteristics of sport with traditional marketing theory, it presents a framework of strategic decision-making. Drawing on their extensive international experience, the authors explain the diverse markets for sport: participants, sponsors, spectators and lounge-room fans. Case studies and 'sportviews' selected from a wide range of sports and media illustrate the unique features of sport marketing.
- Author BiographyDAVID SHILBURY is the Foundation Professor Sport Management at Deakin University and member of the editorial boards of Journal of Sport Management and Sport Management Review. HANS WESTERBEEK is Professor of Sport Management at La Trobe University and author of more than ten books on sport business. SHAYNE QUICK is Professor of Sport Management at Bond University. He has taught at universities in North America, Greece and New Zealand. DANIEL C. FUNK is Professor of Sport Marketing at the Griffith Business School and has worked in the USA, Japan and Greece.
- Author(s)Daniel C. Funk,David Shilbury,Hans Westerbeek,Shayne Quick
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2009
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight798 g
- Width176 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.