Strategic Thinking, Leadership and the Management of Change by John Wiley and Sons Ltd (Hardback, 1993)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionStrategic Thinking: Leadership and the Management of Change is edited by John Hendry University of Cambridge, UK and Gerry Johnson Cranfield School of Management, UK with Julia Newton Cranfield School of Management, UK Published in association with the Strategic Management Society. The Wiley Strategic Management Series aims to illustrate the 'best in global strategic management' for academics, business practitioners and consultants. This book, the first volume in the series, is concerned with the process of strategic management and change. It places emphasis on the way people think about strategy and make sense of their organisational worlds; on organisational learning and adaption; and on the part played in this by leadership. Its contributors include: Chris Bennett R.; Thomas Lenz; Mary M. Crossan; Michael Levenhagen; Yves Doz; Martha L. Maznevski; Jane E. Dutton; Lief Melin; Tony Eccles; Julia Newton; Colin Eden; Wendy J. Penner; Ewan Ferlie; Andrew Pettigrew; Charles M. Hampden-Turner; Joseph F. Porac; Kees Van Der Heijden; James C. Rush; Bo Hellgren; Heinz Thanheiser; John Hendry; Howard Thomas; Terry Hildebrand; Richard Whipp; Gerry Johnson; Rod E. White; Henry W. Lane; and, Richard Whittington.
- Author BiographyAbout the editors John Hendry is director of the MBA Course at the Judge Institute of Management Studies, and a professorial fellow of Girton College, at the University of Cambridge. Previously he was director of the Centre for Strategic Management and Organisational Change at Cranfield School of Management, and before that on the staff of the Business Policy Department at the London Business School. He has also held positions with Ilford, Touche Ross, and the UK Atomic Energy Authority, and both Imperial and University College, London University. He is currently a non-executive director of Venture Research International Ltd (formerly BP Venture Research). Gerry Johnson is professor of strategic management, and director of research at Cranfield School of Management. After graduating from University College, London, he worked for several years in management positions with Unilever and Reed International before becoming a management consultant. From 1976, he taught at Aston University Management Centre, where he was head of the strategic management group. He then joined Manchester Business School, where he was senior fellow in strategic management. He took up his appointment at Cranfield in 1988. Julia Newton is a teaching fellow in strategic management at Cranfield School of Management. Prior to joining the Management School at Cranfield in 1992, Julia worked as a management consultant in the financial services consultancy division of Coopers #38; Lybrand. Her main research interests centre on the processes and management of strategic change in organisations.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/11/1993
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleStrategic Management Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteindex
- Weight706 g
- Width163 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byGerry Johnson,Gerry Newton,John Hendry
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.