All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionStrategies, Markets and Governance addresses governance concerns at firm, industry, country and international levels. How do regulatory authorities deal with new business models, organizational structures and blurring market relations? What limits regulatory control and what are the implications of corporate self-regulation? What drives the spread of new regulation and what limits its effectiveness? How does 'the organized public' shape political and corporate interests and what is its legitimacy and impact on business? How do corporate strategies turn tighter regulation into profit opportunities, deliver public benefits in the face of predatory states and when is exit the only option left? The contributing authors are leading researchers on governance and public policy, and present assessments of these questions in a variety of institutional and international contexts. The book is ideally suited to advanced students of business, public policy and business regulation, as well as practitioners and policy makers.
- Author BiographyRalf Boscheck is the Lundin Family Professor of Economics and Business Policy at IMD, Lausanne, Switzerland. Christine Batruch is Vice President, Corporate Responsibility, Lundin Petroleum. Stewart Hamilton is Professor of Accounting and Finance at IMD, Lausanne, Switzerland. Jean-Pierre Lehmann is Professor of International Political Economy at IMD, Lausanne, Switzerland. Caryl Pfeiffer is Director, Corporate Fuels and By-Products, E.ON U.S. Ulrich Steger holds the Alcan Chair of Environmental Management at IMD and is Director of IMD's research project on Corporate Sustainability Management, CSM.
- Author(s)Caryl Pfeiffer,Christine Batruch,Jean-Pierre Lehmann,Michael Yaziji,Ralf Boscheck,Stewart Hamilton,Ulrich Steger
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note26 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight880 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.