All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>Strategies and Tactics for the First Year Law Student</b> gives you a detailed, step-by-step program for surviving the first year of law school. </p><ul><li> Note-taking--Sharpening your te-taking skills will maximize your study time and improve your grades </li><li> Your law professor's personality--Understanding it can be to your advantage </li><li> Study traps--What are they and how to avoid them </li><li> Memory aids--How classic memory systems work and when you should (and shouldn't) use them </li><li> The pressures of law school--Effective techniques for handling the pressure from classmates, professors, and reading assignments </li><li> Taking exams--Nine steps to writing exceptional exam answers </li><li> The Internet--Useful search engines and websites </li></ul></p></p>
- Author(s)Steven L Emanuel
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width150 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $43.42Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $44.21Trending at AU $48.15
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $22.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.