All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionAccelerating Cleanup at Toxic Waste Sites: Fast-tracking Environmental Actions and Decision Making presents truly invative advances in investigative and cleanup techlogies, offering valuable solutions that streamline the data collection process, speed up the time it takes to characterize a site, and expedite decision making. Using easy to understand graphic displays, tables, text summaries, and real world case studies, and by synthesizing technical and regulatory reference information crucial to the development of effective cleanup strategies, this book provides the framework for environmental professionals to develop project and program approaches that meet today's needs. An advanced text for those with at least basic understanding of environmental investigation, cleanup, regulations, decision making, and policy development, Accelerating Cleanup at Toxic Waste Sites addresses the human side of the environmental industry and why it is perhaps one of the most important considerations for successful accelerated cleanup. This book takes the next step by providing managers, project teams, and other professionals with approaches that bring techniques, regulations, strategies, and people together into one comprehensive package that works.
- Author(s)Scott Marshall Payne
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/12/1997
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLewis Publishers,U.S.
- Content Note22 black & white tables, 6 black & white halftones
- Weight771 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.