All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.86
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.45
- AU $21.54Trending at AU $28.11
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.33
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a prominent figure in the field, this book provides an accessible introduction to comparative methodology. Drawing on a wide range of approaches throughout, it is essential reading for anyone wanting to understand or research in this major area of political science.
- Author BiographyB. Guy Peters is Maurice Falk Professor of Government at the University of Pittsburgh, USA and Professor of Comparative Governance at Zeppelin University in Germany. He has published extensively in comparative politics, public administration, and European politics.
- Author(s)B. Guy Peters
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePolitical Analysis
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight493 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.