Strategies for Successful Student Teaching: A Guide to Student Teaching, the Job Search, and Your First Classroom by Carol Pelletier Radford (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $159.12+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $44.48+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- Description<P><B>A one-of-a-kind guide for student teachers!</B></P><P> </P><P><I>Strategies for Successful Student Teaching: A Guide to Student Teaching, the Job Search, and Your First Classroom</I> is a must-have resource for all student teachers. Providing a step-by-step guide that deftly leads teacher candidates through the student teaching process from their last day as a student to their first day as a teacher, it combines classroom prep activities, teaching plans, and opportunities for reflection to ensure that every teacher gets the most out of the student teaching experience and comes away ready and eager to lead their students� journeys through education. With the help of this practical and activity-based guide, teacher candidates will successfully transition from students to educators, prepared with the skills and practice necessary to lead a classroom, manage student behavior, plan lessons and units, prepare for interviews, achieve professional positions, and continually learn.</P>
- Author BiographyCarol Pelletier Radford is the Program Director for a Transition to Teaching federal grant, which is located in the Center for University, School and Community Partnerships at the University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth. She received her Ed.D. from Harvard University in 1996 where she focused her studies on teacher professional development and the role of the cooperating teacher in preparing pre-service teachers. In more than twenty years as a public school teacher, she has received numerous teacher leadership awards, among them the prestigious Christa McAuliffe Fellowship sponsored by the U.S. Department of Education. She is the author of four books: Techniques and Strategies for Coaching Student Teachers, Strategies for Successful Student Teaching, Touch the Future: TEACH!, and Mentoring in Action:A Month-by-Month Curriculum for Mentors and Their New Teachers. For the past thirteen years, she has worked as the Director of Practicum Experiences and Teacher Induction at Boston College. In her current position at the University of Massachusetts, she teaches graduate courses for district mentors and is actively engaged in preparing prospective math and science teachers for New Bedford and Fall River schools. Visiit carolpelletierradford.com to learn more.
- Author(s)Carol Pelletier Radford
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOld Tappan
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllyn & Bacon
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight653 g
- Width216 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.