All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to describe the history of the invation of the bank card, from development to commercialisation. It describes the strategies employed by invators in order to achieve competitive advantage, and the use of techlogy to manage implementation. Interviews and questionnaire surveys are conducted with all the major player in the bank card industry -- Barclays, Citibank, American Express, Diners Club, Visa International, Mondex International and Europay. The result is a clear and penetrating insight into all aspects of the bank card market.
- Author BiographyJarunee Wonglimpiyarat is Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and Science Policy Researcher at the Ministry of Science and Technology, Thailand. Her main research area is financial innovations. Her recent paper on Smart Cards received the Best Competitive Case Award from the International Business and Economy Conference, USA.
- Author(s)Jarunee Wonglimpiyarat
- PublisherSussex Academic Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSussex Academic Press
- Content Notetables & charts
- Weight204 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.