All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents the main environmental security challenges facing transition countries as well as practical methods and approaches for addressing them, which are equally applicable to all countries. Coverage also details lesson learned as illustrated via research and case studies as well as issues related to metals in the environment.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/04/2007
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleNATO Security Through Science Series C (Closed):
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight802 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byConstantin-Horia Barbu,Nadezhda Goncharova,Ruth N. Hull
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.