All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $27.08Trending at AU $27.49
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.78
- AU $41.61Trending at AU $46.55
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.59
- AU $12.50Trending at AU $13.20
- AU $18.53Trending at AU $25.79
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.59
About this product
- DescriptionWhether we're starting out, striving toward a promotion, or looking for a new opportunity, the working world isn't what it used to be.Wall Street veteran Carla Harris kws this, and in Strategize to Win she gives listeners the tools they need to get started; get unstuck from bad situations; redirect momentum; and position themselves to manage their careers matter the environment.With her trademark galvanizing advice, Harris identifies and clarifies issues that are often murky, offering lessons on: Identifying and making the most of your work profile (are you a a Good Soldier? a Leader? an Arguer?)Preparing for a career change without going back to school or taking a step downHoning three essential skills industry leaders possess (and how to get them)Tuning into unspoken cues; and thriving through change.Introducing a new way to planning one's career in five-year units, Strategize to Win distills battle-tested and step-by-step tools that Carla has used to launch and sustain her own successful career and help others move forward, recover from setbacks, and position themselves for success.
- Author BiographyCARLA A. HARRIS is the author of Expect to Win and managing director and senior client advisor at Morgan Stanley. She has degrees from Harvard University and Harvard Business School and numerous honorary doctorates. The chair of the board of the Morgan Stanley Foundation, she sits on the boards for many other philanthropic organizations. Harris was also recently names Chair of The Executive Leadership Council. An accomplished gospel singer, she lives in New Jersey.
- Author(s)Carla A Harris
- PublisherGildan Media Corporation
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGildan Media Corporation
- Weight181 g
- Width145 mm
- Height130 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Read byAuthor
- Contained items statement7 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time480
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.