Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $175.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe evolving field of strategy process has witnessed many developments in recent years and attracted the attention of leading academics. Professor Olk, in this authoritative volume, has selected seminal papers which consider a number of important issues regarding strategy process. Beginning with a general overview, this indispensible collection covers important topics including stage models, goal oriented models, methodology and future direction. This timely volume, with an original introduction by the editor, is particularly well suited for scholars and students in the areas of strategy process and strategic management.
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleStrategic Management
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited byPaul Olk
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.