Strategy Rules: Five Timeless Lessons from Bill Gates, Andy Grove, and Steve Jobs by David B. Yoffie, Michael A. Cusumano (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.80Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by pozorbooks
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $26.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn less than a decade, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, and Andy Grove founded three companies that would define the world of techlogy and transform our lives. At their peaks, Microsoft, Apple, and Intel were collectively worth some $1.5 trillion. Strategy Rules examines these three individuals collectively for the first time - their successes and failures, commonalities and differences - revealing the business strategies and practices they pioneered while building their firms. David B. Yoffie and Michael A. Cusuma have studied these three leaders and their companies for more than thirty years, while teaching business strategy, invation and entrepreneurship at Harvard and MIT. In this enlightening guide, they show how Gates, Grove, and Jobs approached strategy and execution in remarkably similar ways - yet markedly differently from their erstwhile competitors - keeping their focus on five strategic rules. Strategy Rules brings together the best practices in strategic management and high-tech entrepreneurship from three path-breaking entrepreneurs who emerged as CEOs of huge global companies. Their approaches to formulating strategy and building organizations offer unique insights for start-up executives as well as the heads of modern multinationals.
- Author BiographyProfessors David B. Yoffie and Michael A. Cusumano are the authors of the bestselling Competing on Internet Time. Yoffie is the Max and Doris Starr Professor of International Business Administration at Harvard Business School and is the longest-serving member of the Intel board of directors. He is the author, coauthor, or editor of nine books and has written extensively for the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, and the Harvard Business Review. Cusumano is the Sloan Management Review Distinguished Professor of Management at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology's Sloan School of Management, with a joint appointment in the MIT School of Engineering. He is the author, coauthor, or editor of eleven books, including the classic bestseller Microsoft Secrets and Staying Power: Six Enduring Principles for Managing Strategy and Innovation in an Uncertain World.
- Author(s)David B. Yoffie,Michael A. Cusumano
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight412 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.