Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionSince the beginning of the 2000s, important changes in external environments have affected the corporate governance practices of firms all around the world. The corporate governance structure in each country develops in response to country-specific factors and conditions. Firms are currently engaged in a variety of dynamic business relationships such as business networks, strategic alliances, and conglomerates especially in high techlogy sectors. Strategy, Structure and Corporate Governance by Nabyla Daidj, proposes to analyze the main trends and drivers of change in corporate governance of several kinds of organizations: - Large conglomerates. The development of large and complex conglomerate organizations have played an important role in the ecomy in Japan but also in other countries such as Korea with chaebols, which can be defined as closely intertwined industrial groupings. - Inter-firms networks (districts, clusters etc.); and, - 'Recent' forms of inter-firms networks (business ecosystems). The author examines several case studies and shows how shifts in markets and global competition are reconfiguring transactions within these organizations and are impacting corporate governance systems.
- Author BiographyNabyla Daidj is Associate Professor of Strategic Management at the Telecom Ecole de Management in France. She received her doctorate in Economics from the Pantheon-Sorbonne University in Paris in 1994, with a thesis on strategic alliances in high-tech industries.
- Author(s)Nabyla Daidj
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/07/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleFinance, Governance and Sustainability
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content Note68 black & white tables
- Weight582 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.