All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a rewned author team, this book treats HR strategy as an essential element in business strategy, whilst integrating a vast range of relevant research and theory. Now in its fourth edition, it continues to challenge academics, students and practitioners to approach HRM from a strategic perspective.
- Author BiographyPeter Boxall is Professor of Human Resource Management and Associate Dean of Research at the University of Auckland Business School, New Zealand.John Purcell is Visiting Professor at the School of Management, Bath University, UK. Until 2015 he held the position of the Deputy Chairman of the UK's Central Arbitration Committee for 15 years.
- Author(s)John Purcell,Peter Boxall
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/11/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleManagement, Work and Organisations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2002
- Content Note368 p.
- Width156 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edition Statement4th ed. 2016
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.