All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionManagement has lost the art of strategic thinking. Most strategy models were established 10/20 years ago and are w redundant. Without the appropriate strategy tools, management attention has turned inward on issues such as reengineering and tended to shorter term market perspectives. But the industrial world is evolving at break-neck pace and a new approach is urgently required to help Business develop the long term competitive strategies. This book provides that framework in the form of The Market Commitment Model. This places commitment to future success as central, supported by exceptional service, emotion and total immersion in the market place: kwing your customers so well you can anticipate their future needs. This new strategy model will help companies lift themselves to a new level of advantage, growth and profitability in the late 1990s and beyond.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL DE KARE-SILVER is Head of e-Business, PA Consulting. He has worked with a number of major European and US multinationals over the past 15 years. He is a senior partner with the Kalchas Consultancy Group and author of several papers. He was previously a consultant with McKinsey and worked for four years as a Marketing Manager with Proctor and Gamble.
- Author(s)Michael de Kare-Silver
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/10/1997
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight540 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.