All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.27
- AU $10.97Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.26
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.86
- AU $43.43Trending at AU $48.12
About this product
- DescriptionInformation and influence campaigns are a particularly cogent example of the broader phemen we w term strategic political communication. If we think of political communication as encompassing the creation, distribution, control, use, processing and effects of information as a political resource, then we can characterize strategic political communication as the purposeful management of such information to achieve a stated objective based on the science of individual, organizational, and governmental decision-making. IICs are more or less centralized, highly structured, systematic, and carefully managed efforts to do just that. Strategy in Information and Influence Campaigns sets out in comprehensive detail the underlying assumptions, unifying strategy, and paply of tactics of the IIC, both from the perspective of the protagonist who initiates the action and from that of the target who must defend against it. Jarol Manheim's forward-looking, broad, and systematic analysis is a must-have resource for scholars and students of political and strategic communication, as well as practitioners in both the public and private sectors.
- Author BiographyJarol B. Manheim is Professor of Media and Public Affairs, and of Political Science, at The George Washington University, where he was the founding director of the School of Media and Public Affairs.
- Author(s)Jarol B. Manheim
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/01/2011
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note39 black & white tables, 31 black & white line drawings
- Weight589 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.