All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionStraussophobia is a detailed, diversity-oriented defense of Leo Strauss and his followers against the false and often malicious charges that have been leveled by Shadia Drury and other critics, including Tim Robbins, Anne Norton, Earl Shorris, and Nicholas Xes. Devoting particular attention to Strauss's interpretations of Thucydides, Plato, Xephon, Farabi, Machiavelli, Hobbes, Locke, and Carl Schmitt, the book also assesses the responsibility of Straussians--genuine and spurious--for the Iraq War.
- Author BiographyPeter Minowitz is associate professor of political science at Santa Clara University and author of Profits, Priests, and Princes: Adam Smith's Emancipation of Economics from Politics and Religion.
- Author(s)Peter Minowitz
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication24/07/2009
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.