All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA brand new story of crushes, first love and friendship from the original Queen of Tween - Jean Ure! When Maya falls off her bike and into the arms of Jake Harper, her cousin Mattie thinks the crush that follows will be as short-lived as the rest - especially as Maya is a Year 8 body and Jake is a Year 12 god. Mattie's pretty sure that Jake's taken, anyway. But if Jake's got a girlfriend then why does he keep offering Maya lifts around town? And why does Maya accuse Mattie of being jealous of her? Perhaps there's more to this crush than meets the eye...
- Author BiographyJean Ure was born in Surrey and, when growing up, knew that she was going to be a writer or a ballet dancer. She began writing when she was six years old and had her first book published while she was still at school. Jean is an animal lover and lives with her husband, seven dogs and four cats in a 300-year-old house in Croydon.
- Author(s)Jean Ure
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Weight140 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.70Trending at AU $26.63
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.10Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.44Trending at AU $45.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.