All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionBy spelling his name backwards, the 19th-century pianist and composer Jean Louis Gobbearts created the pseudonym under which he published many of his pieces. These simple and charming pieces with descriptive titles develop various aspects of pia technique including legato and staccato articulation, grace tes, hand crossing, broken chords and melodic voicing. An excellent choice for early-intermediate students.
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/1968
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleAlfred Masterwork Editions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date07/01/2016
- Weight200 g
- Width221 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byWillard Palmer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.