Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.52Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionFull color, richly illustrated book. The purpose of this document is to provide guidelines for identifying stream instability problems at highway stream crossings. Techniques for stream channel classification and reconnaissance, as well as rapid assessment methods for channel instability are summarized. Qualitative and quantitative geomorphic and engineering techniques useful in stream channel stability analysis are presented.
- Author(s)Federal Highway Administration,U S Department of Transportation
- Date of Publication30/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTransport: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.