All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere is an unprecedented look at the sketchbooks of some of the world's leading street and graffiti artists. It showcases an incredible diversity of working methods, invative approaches and personal fixations, including declarations of love, typographic explorations, alter egos, storyboards, mythological creatures, anatomical studies, architectural drawings and extreme doodling. They may be diverse, but they all exude creativity and originality. Their publication will be seen as a landmark in graffiti publishing, and the book is set to be a world bestseller.
- Author BiographyTristan Manco is a graphic designer based in Bristol. Author of the bestselling Stencil Graffiti, Street Logos and Graffiti Brasil, he is a leading authority on the graffiti and street art scenes.
- PrizesWinner of British Book Design & Production Award: Trade Illustrated 2008.
- Author(s)Tristan Manco
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication29/10/2007
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleStreet Graphics / Street Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note500 colour illustrations
- Weight1780 g
- Width220 mm
- Height297 mm
Most relevant reviews
- cheek_paint30 Mar, 2013by
Great for all artists for ideas
Anyone that has any remote interest in street art should give this book a look, has a butt load of different styles and a tonne of inspirational ideas, if you like this book, give Banksy Wall and Piece a look as well.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.