All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGo Green While Making Green You already kw why your company should go green. This comprehensive guide tells you how to do it profitably. It details every step of the process from getting employee buy-in and conducting a current sustainability audit to developing a plan of action and measuring progress. Nuts-and-bolts guidance helps you make continuous, cost-effective improvements and shift the prevailing business culture by infusing green practices into your organization's very DNA. Through illustrative examples from a wide variety of industries, this book shows how to: Design sustainable products Green your facilities Find green vendors Use renewable energy Reduce harmful emissions Recycle waste products and more The emphasis is on practicality stand-alone chapters you can read when you need them and tools you can use to implement change in any area of your organization.
- Author BiographyDavid Mager - One of the organizers of the first Earth Day (organizing U.S. and global high school student participation when he was 16), David went on to work as a bridge between companies and the environmental community. He has worked with large public companies such as General Electric, General Motors, IBM, Anheuser Busch, Nestle, Unilever, Citi, Hallmark, and Amoco, and with socially responsible companies such as Aveda, Stonyfield Farm Yogurt. He recently had the honor and the fun of working as an Advisor to the Obama USDA Transition Team in providing the incoming secretary with briefings on sustainability, climate change, organics, and agriculture's environmental footprint. Joe Sibilia - The innovator of the 'bag-in-the-box' solution to dispense fruit beverages to food serving operations, Joe ultimately sold his successful company to PepsiCo for manufacture and distribution worldwide. Joe is currently Chief Visionary Officer and part owner of CSRWire.com-an online newswire dedicated to distributing and archiving interactive news and information about sustainability and social responsibility to over one million professionals in more than two hundred countries.
- Author(s)David Mager,Joe Sibilia
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAgency/Distributed
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight344 g
- Width56 mm
- Height87 mm
- Spine7 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.70Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.