All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- DescriptionLearn about street fashion from around the world. Discover the famous designer Vivienne Westwood and her career. Then read the short story I'm Not a Sheep! to find out about Reena's fashion choices and how to stand out from the crowd. Street Style is part of the Starstruck series, published by Ransom Publishing, a specialist publisher for reluctant readers and struggling readers. This series is designed for children interested in the performing arts. Each book is highly illustrated with both photos and colour illustrations. The text is carefully written to make it easier for reluctant and struggling readers. The first half of the book is n-fiction, followed by a fiction story on the same topic. Street Style is ideal for reluctant readers aged 8 to 14 with a reading age of 6 - 7 years.
- Author BiographyCathy West is the pseudonym used by a team of two authors who specialise in books that develop reading skills and an enthusiasm for reading in reluctant and struggling readers. Having already worked on successful series for boys they have designed Starstruck particularly with girls in mind.
- Author(s)Cathy West,Roger Hurn
- PublisherRansom Publishing
- Date of Publication31/12/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleStarstruck
- Place of PublicationWatlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRansom Publishing
- Content NoteColour photos and drawings
- Weight112 g
- Width160 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.