All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTransform an average car or truck into a turbocharged high performance street machine. A handbook on theory and application of turbocharging for street and high-performance use, this book covers high performance cars and trucks. This comprehensive guide features sections on theory, indepth coverage of turbocharging components, fabricating systems, engine building and testing, aftermarket options and project vehicles.
- Author BiographyMark J. Warner, Ed.D., is chief of staff of James Madison University in Harrisonburg, VA. He has had an extensive career as a wellness author, a private-industry consultant, a public speaker, and an award-winning teacher.
- Author(s)Mark Warner
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication06/06/2006
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.36Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.