All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the everyday behaviour of people in the late-Victorian street, this extensive study provides an alternative history of the modern city, and sheds new light on the relationship between police constables and civilians. A wealth of source material is scrutinised to explore this public interaction in the capital.
- Author BiographyPeter K. Andersson is a historian at the Department of History, Lund University, Sweden. He has also been engaged as a guest researcher at the Centre of Metropolitan History in London. His previous publications include articles in the Swedish Historical Journal and several Swedish anthologies.
- Author(s)Peter K. Andersson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight475 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.