All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe complete guide to the basics of nprofit financial management Let's be honest. Most books about financial management are densely written, heavy on jargon, and light on practicality. Expert financial consultant and author Tom McLaughlin takes a different approach with his fourth edition of Streetsmart Financial Basics for Nonprofit Managers. This comprehensive guide provides effective, easy-to-use tips, tools, resources, and analyses. The light, humorous tone in Streetsmart Financial Basics for Nonprofit Managers makes it an accessible resource for nprofit executives, board members, students, and those new to the field. This book forgoes useless, pretentious verbiage in order to outline real-world strategies that work. This edition includes: * New insights, updates, vignettes, case studies, and examples to deal with the implications of nprofit financial management * An examination of nprofit business models in relation to growing demands from the government and other funders * How to construct business plans for virtually any nprofit entity * Customizable resources including financial worksheets, forms, and Excel templates to help nprofit managers complete their day to day assignments * A guided tour through common aspects of nprofit management, such as financial analysis, accounting, and operations Practical and informative, Streetsmart Financial Basics for Nonprofit Managers is the go-to financial management reference for nprofit managers, boards of directors, and funders.
- Author BiographyTHOMAS A. M<small/small>LAUGHLIN is the founder of McLaughlin & Associates, a nonprofit consulting firm. He is a contributing editor for the NonProfit Times, and he taught financial management and strategic management to mission-based MBA and international students at Boston University and Brandeis University for 28 years.
- Author(s)Thomas A. McLaughlin
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley Nonprofit Law, Finance, and Management Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight436 g
- Width169 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $21.61
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.86
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.45
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.34
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.