All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStrength-based Lean Six Sigma is a new way of approaching process improvement that combines the best practices of two established methodologies to generate a new approach in order to help you develop and deliver increased high performance in any organization. It is the first book to use approaches in business improvement as well as organizational change for optimum organizational performance and improved agility. Combining the energy and motivation released through a strengths-based approach with the focus on quality and efficiency generated by lean six sigma, it offers practitioners from all disciplines the opportunity to understand each other and work successfully together to drive effective and powerful change programmes.
- Author BiographyDavid Shaked is a certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt with many years of experience on-the-ground implementing and teaching these approaches with different organisations and functions.He is also an AI practitioner and trainer, certified by NTL, the leading organisation in the US for teaching OD practice. David founded Almond Insight, a change management consultancy which helps organizations solve business challenges in sales, marketing, finance, customer services, distribution and human resources.
- Author(s)David Shaked
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight420 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.